Friday, August 10, 2012

My First Affiliate, and the Announcement of the Winners!

I have many reasons to be excited, this morning. I received an email from "Shabby Apple" asking me to become one of their newest affiliates! I love "Shabby Apple". They have so many amazing clothes, crafts, gift ideas, etc. I hope you all would take a moment to visit their site, and let them know that I invited you over!


Dresses from Shabby Apple


Now, let's get to announcing the winners of our BIG giveaway!!! The lucky winner of the $15 Gift Certificate to Melonheadz Illustrating is Karissa S. And the winner of the $25 Gift Certificate to Sweet Pea Family Tree is Kerri! Congratulations, ladies! And thank you to all of you who entered this amazing giveaway!

{Due to complications and timing, Kerri has decided to opt. out of the giveaway.}

Therefore, I have chosen Sandra M. as the winner for the $25 Gift Certificate to Sweet Pea Family Tree!


1 comment:

Blogging tips