Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I love a good challenge

I have had a remarkable week. A woman contacted me, asking to make her 4 trees! I have never had an order, this large before {Thank you for asking me to make these, it's a real honor!}.
Not only did she want me to make 4 trees, but she wanted to combine her family and her in-laws together on two of the four family trees. I had never been asked to do this before! As you can imagine, it was a challenge getting all of the names put on there correctly. Fortunately enough,they turned out beautifully! So I would like to thank this woman, Jamie Carson, for giving me this challenge!  It was a real tester for me, but I enjoyed every minute of it!
Another interesting thing happened, this week. My friend, Nikki from Melonheadz Illustrating, and I were talking. She asked me if I would be willing to add leaves to a family tree for her. Interestingly enough; I have never had anyone ask me that question before, up until now. Since Nikki is an illustrator; I told that if she made up a drawing of a leaf,  I would be more than willing to add that leaf to her tree. All I needed to know was how she would like her leaves placed. I think that this is a really awesome idea, and can't wait to design her tree with the leaves on it.
Again, I would like to thank both of these ladies for having the courage to step up and share some of their ideas and questions with me!! If any of you have any ideas and/or questions, feel free to ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips