Monday, July 9, 2012

Welcome to Sweet Pea Family Tree


Hi everyone! My name is Jacque. I make custom family trees that can be printed off in sizes 8x10, 11x14, and 16x20. Prices vary between $15-$25 for a PDF of the custom tree and copyrights. I have provided a small sample of what I can make for you to our left here! {Keep in mind, you can choose the background and font colors.} All you need to do is email me with your family names, and in an organized family list. If you have any questions, feel free to email me with them. Thanks for visiting! I hope to hear from you soon!



3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Jacque! How much are they? I found you through Nikki from Melonheadz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees are beautiful, Jacque! They would make wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Would make awesome Christmas presents! :)
    I am a new follower from MelonHeadz! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips